Unfortunately, due to the current state of the industry, I am no longer able to continue running travel services at this time. Refunds have been issued to all of my travel clients through May at their request. If you have any bookings that you have questions on, please feel free to reach out to me at any time via email, phone or contact form. All contact details are available on my contact page.
Closures are being updated regularly, so check back here and social media to stay up to date. The most important thing right now is that everyone stays safe and healthy. If you are able to, please check on your neighbors, friends and those in your social circle that may be at risk such as the elderly. Lots of us are isolating ourselves, and while that may keep us safe from the virus, it also puts a lot of our emotional and mental health at risk. Call your friends and family daily to share love and conversation. If you or anyone you know is having a hard time emotionally, feeling anxiety or just need someone to talk to through this difficult time please feel free to reach out to me directly through a comment here, or any one of my contact options through my contact page. You can also join my Social Club Facebook group where I connect with my personal page and stay updated regularly. Stay safe and love each other.
The President has declared a National Emergency for the country, and Governor Sisolak has also issued a State of Emergency for the state of Nevada. Along with the official government response, our local events, venues, sports teams and more have closed, canceled or suspended events until further notice. Closures and suspensions of services are being updated by the minute so stay up to date by following along on my Instagram, Twitter and news services.
Here is a living list of closures, suspensions, and limitations:
Per Governor Steve Sisolak the State of Nevada has been closed to all nonessential businesses, gatherings, and activities. Our casinos, hotels, clubs, bars (without full-service restaurants), beauty services and more are closed for 30 days starting noon March 18th, 2020. Restaurant services are still open for takeout and delivery and school-age children can pick up meals at various locations through the valley.
- MGM Resorts International: Announced Closure of Spas, Salons, Fitness Centers from March 16th until further notice. This affects the following Las Vegas Properties:
- Aria – Buffet also closed
- Bellagio – Buffet also closed
- New York, New York
- MGM Grand – Buffet also closed
- The Signature
- The Mirage – Buffet also closed
- Mandalay Bay – Buffet Also Closed
- Park MGM
- Excalibur – Buffet also closed
- Luxor – Buffet Also Closed
- Wynn & Encore: Announce the temporary cancelation of large entertainment gatherings, sports book and poker room. They are also screening for temperatures at their entrances. Closures affect:
- Nightclubs – XS & Encore Beach Club
- Las Vegas Events Center cancels all events through April
- NHL has suspended the season until further notice, so no Vegas Golden Knights games.
- USL Championship suspended for 30 days, impacting the Las Vegas Lights.
- Clark County School District Cancels all extra-curriculars, after school activities, and events until further notice. Schools still in session.
- Hakkassan Group closes all venues until April. This affects:
- 1OAK: moved their final date up, now permanently closed
- Hakkasan: MGM
- Omnia: Caesars Palace
- Jewel: Aria
- Wet Republic: MGM
- Liquid Pool: Aria
- Tao Bistro & Nightclub closes until further notice.
- Drais Beachclub, Nightclub, and Afterhours closed until further notice.
- Las Vegas Aviators postponed
- UNLV transitioning to online instruction.
- Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend canceled
- Nightclub and Bar show Rescheduled to June 23-24
- Post Malone cancels T-Mobile stop on tour
- Boys II Men cancelled at Mirage
- Jonas Brothers “postpone” Residency
- Kelly Clarkson postpones Planey Hollywood residency to summer
- Las Vegas Licensing Expo rescheduled to Aug 11-13
- CinemaCon Cancelled
- Henderson public events canceled, this effects upcoming St. Patricks day festival and parade
- North Las Vegas Public events canceled until further notice
- NCAA cancels March Madness
- Pac-12 canceled T-Mobile tournament